Friend Heidi's birthday was on Thursday, which coincided with the Season 4 finale of LOST. Since we have watched all of season 4, we simply could not miss the season finale where we saw the Oceanic 6 get off the island...but we sure couldn't
not have a party for Heidi. And so we had a birthday party BBQ with a LOST theme. And we were all given assignments on who to dress up as. Try to guess the various characters (answers are below the picture).

Top Row: Ben, Sayid, Sun, Sawyer, Aaron (played by the dog Hurley), Claire, Jack, Hurley.
Bottom Row: Kate, John
How did you do guessing...or how well did we do dressing up so you could guess who we were?
5 comments:
I am HUGE HUGE fan of Lost. Have all of season 4 on my DVR, plus the first 3 seasons on DVD. Love the picture. I guessed some of the characters. What a fun party.
What a fun party! We say that Michael wins the look-a-like contest, hopefully that is where the similarity ends! Ben is so creepy! Kimmie you are one hot Sawyer :)
I can't believe we haven't even emailed about LOST yet! And you all look ridiculous, what a fun group.
Oh my gosh Kim, you are the best one in the pic! Your face and pose are awesome! :)
I'm so sad I missed it...I was on the river all day and was so beat by the time we got back to SLC. I was supposed to be Sayid!
Post a Comment