Saturday, September 27, 2008

Kate the Great turns... One

Last Thursday was my nieces first birthday and today was the party... and party we did! They had a cake and some ice cream for the group. Then following tradition Kate had her own cake to demolish. Her face was so cute all covered with chocolate so I just have to post the pictures.



(I have to admit Kate takes the cake for me because she is the only one of my nieces or nephews that likes me more than Michael. It's was a sad day when he strolled in and ripped all of their love away from me.)

1 comment:

Nikki said...

The chocolate was all her dads doing, last time I send him to pick up the cake. She loved it though! I keep trying to get Alec to do a comment on the Pinewood Derby post but the computer is never on at the right time! Thanks for being so great you guys! All three kids love you the same...ok Kim, Kate does love you more :)