Monday, December 15, 2008

A House Divided

Okay, not really a house divided but I will be heading back to school as a Ute! I am excited to finally get back into school and secure a bachelors degree. I will be heading back for the Spring semester starting Jan 12th. With so much uncertainty at work we started looking at possible options if I lost my job. Then we started discussing it more and thought this might be the better option. I will be leaving the FC on Jan 9th and hitting the books hard. I have really loved working at the FC and all of the opportunities I have had there. I know I will miss my co-workers the most. I am just really excited for this new adventure in my life. So I guess all I have left to say is, "Go Utes!" (and Cougars!!!)

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Welcome! What will you be studying?