To those of you who don't know my little bro, let me introduce you... he really is one of my most favorite people ever! When Ken was younger he would destroy everything. I can't even count how many action figure lost their lives because he melted their faces off. One day I was left in charge of him and realized I hadn't heard anything for quite sometime... I knew I was in trouble. When I finally tracked him down he had dumped all of the laundry soap into the dog food. What a pain in the... He also had this army shirt, he had to wear the dumb thing everyday (go figure). I loved to go watch him play football. I was there from Pee Wee on up to Murray High. I remember coming home from San Diego and being so excited to hear he had a game. I was on the sidelines cheering Kenny on, he came over to me and asked me not to call him Kenny at his football games. "Can you please call me Ken?" I think that day I yelled for Kenny even louder but honored his request after that. When I left on my mission he was such a little kid and I remember calling home at Christmas and asking why Ken wasn't there, he answered in his deep changed voice that he was sitting right there. I knew he would be so different when I got home. He was different but he was still the greatest! I knew plenty of you out there in blog land know Ken but I couldn't stand the thought that some of you might never know how great he is! Love you Ken and since I can't hug you in person I am sending my hug via the Internet!
Happy Birthday Dumb Ken!!!
2 comments:
i thought it was Dumb april, i didn't realize it was dumb Ken too!
how cute is dumb ken! i still can't get over not calling him kenny.
Post a Comment