Friday, December 19, 2008

Such a Nerd... but I'm so EXCITED!!!!



Tonight is the Neil Diamond concert and I can hardly stand it. I know this fact moves me up the nerd scale at my age but I just can't help loving him. Michael opted out and will stay home to get some Christmas shopping done. I will be attending with my sister-in-law Nikki, Nikki's mom, Nikki's brother and my mom. It is going to be the best and I am just so excited!!! I better go so I can watch this video again.

3 comments:

Mel said...

I guess I'm such a nerd as well!! I SO wanted to go. My mom, dad, sister and brother-in-law all went. But NOT me!!!! Hope you had a great time!

Lorinda said...

I'm so glad that i didn't have anywhere to go last night with the weather, but that concert would have been a blast. I LOVE Neil Diamond! that's not nerdy... is it?

PaA-Lito said...

There from the beginning....Kentucky Woman, Sweet Caroline..... Too bad it was UT and not CA!