Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Michael

You've had a birthday shout "Hooray!" This year for Michael's birthday we decided to keep it pretty low key. We started the day off with our normal Saturday errands. Then, after all of those were complete we headed down to Settebello Pizzeria. Michael loves pizza and this place is good. After dinner we headed home for some cupcakes and some block time. Happy Birthday Michael, it's going to be another great year!


Some of Michael's presents.

This was Jonathan's special gift for dad.

PS-There was a BYU basketball game on but I can't remember who they were playing.

3 comments:

anoyce said...

Happy Birthday Michael! I can only imagine which gift was your favorite!

Catherine said...

Every time I see Michael in person with his son or any picture of the two of them together, I think how apparent it is that Michael LOVES being a dad! So I'm fairly certain the spit up didn't upset the birthday boy too much because it was from Jonathan and EVERYONE loves that baby, especially his dad. :)

PaA-Lito said...

Now I know why there is no carpet. You can't play blocks on carpet. Happy happy days!