Sunday, March 13, 2011

Look How I've Grown...

2 days old

I can't believe The Kid is almost a year old. This disbelief stems from the fact that I have had to try and keep him alive for a whole year... and it wasn't easy! I have made plenty of mistakes along the way and hope his memories of his first year on the earth don't cause any permanent damage. He seems to be a healthy and happy little boy so I'm hopeful.

Some of our latest mistakes...

  • He received a fat lip from tipping over in his highchair.
  • His fingers were smashed in the dishwasher.

This last month has proven to be the most difficult in keeping him not only alive but well. Only two more weeks until it's time to celebrate our success in keeping him alive for the whole year... wish us luck! I guess some might call it his first birthday party but for all you first time parents out there, you know what you are really celebrating.

11 months old

Apparently this little monster swallowed my baby whole.

1 comment:

Tysen and Stacie Barker said...

Wow! He sure has grown. Glad you were able to keep him alive for a year... Ha ha. I didn't have any doubts though :)