Sunday, March 13, 2011
Mar 3 - Entertainment at Our House
I love being a stay at home mom but some days are more interesting than others. The transition from working at a job from 40 to 60 hours a week to playing all day everyday has been a bit bumpy. Granted, the hours are longer now (24/7) but much more enjoyable and the pay out is so much better. Still, I have days where I'm not sure what to do with myself all day long. The pictures below are the result of one of those days. I was trying to balance all of our Frisbees before Jonathan could knock them down. This took great skill because I had to distract Jonathan while hurrying to set up the Frisbees... not as easy as it looks. Anyway, Michael just laughed at me when he saw the pictures and said, "Is this what you do all day?" Yep! After all my checks have been checked off my "To Do" list, this is sometimes how I spend my afternoons.

I was lucky to get the picture before the great Jonathan monster came in to do what he does best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment