Monday, March 31, 2008

Enough is Enough

Wedding planning getting you down, go snowboarding!









Since snow season is almost over (hopefully) Michael and I decided to go up for one last day on the slopes. We were both feeling the wedding burnout and knew we need some "Sharpening the Saw" time. We finished my move and headed up the canyon. It was such a beautiful day and clearly what the wedding planner ordered. Unfortunately Michael and I are still a hazardous combination as we collided once again... no stitches needed this time, just a nice lump and cut about half an inch above last years scar. We did agree that injuries could not be long lasting, nothing lasting longer than 3 weeks. We both managed to make it back in once piece.

After a fun day on the slopes we are back and ready to go. Thanks to Heidi and Alyssa for the lift pass that made this day possible.


3 comments:

Alyssa said...

I'm glad you were able to use the pass to help with some wedding burnout. Makes me feel like a good social worker/friend!

I'm also glad to see that Michael was finally able to part with his snow jacket from 1992. Looking sharp in the all black, buddy!

The Adams Family said...

We were all sad to see the Mallard Duck jacket leave but it had to be done. He was always easier to spot though.

The Adams Family said...

The Mallard Duck is gone. I took him to the DI on 700 South and State St on Thursday or Friday last week. May he find someone who needs him.