Friday, March 7, 2008

Help Plan the Wedding!

Kim and I are making a lot of decisions with this wedding...food, dress, flowers, no wedding line at the reception, the date, the temple, invitations, honeymoon...we are just beat now. So here is your chance to help us out: Help us choose the suit I will wear at the wedding!

Suit 1 is a dark, charcoal-colored, single-breasted, two-button Izod suit with the pockets still stitched shut. The tie is light blue. Suit 2 is a lighter, dark tannish-colored, single breasted, two-button Izod suit with the pockets still stitched shut. The tie is a mixture of bright light blue with light spring green. The ties can be worn with either suit. Additional accessories include a black belt with silver-colored buckle, Gold Toe dress socks, and new black Dapper Dan square-toed shoes from J. Ferrar.

So leave a comment with your thoughts, and remember to look back to Kim's dress picture to think of which one will look best with her. The suit not chosen for our wedding on April 18th will be worn at Analee and Jose's wedding this coming March 14th. So vote now! Give us your thoughts! Make your choice known!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the second one-- the brown one. It goes well with your hair color, etc. But that's my opinion. :)

gina bina said...

Definitely the dark one (#1). IMO, Grooms always look better in dark.

Annie said...

Cool blog! Although I like both, I think the dark one says groom whereas the tan one says groomsman. I also like the blue and green tie!
p.s. it was nice running into you at park city!

Lindsay said...

I say darker is better when it's your own wedding.

Jenna said...

We really like the brown suit, but think the darker one is more wedding day, but we like the tie that you have on with the brown suit. So our vote is for the dark suit, green tie.

Anonymous said...

Drew likes the brown one better too... So does Hannah, but I think she was just copying us... :)

Nikki said...

Chloe and I both think the dark one looks great!