Sunday, March 2, 2008
The Family Shower
Thank you again to everyone that came to the family shower last Saturday. It was a really good turnout and a lot of fun! The quilt that Michael and I made is now complete and we love it! (I am wrapped up in it right now!) Thank you again to Jenna for getting a location big enough to tie the quilt. Thanks to both Jenna and Nikki for the food and decorations... they were perfect. Thanks to Marne for making and sending the invitations. Shelly, how could we quilt without you, you are the greatest! Of course mom how can I forget you?! Thanks for staying up way too late to get the back put on... sorry about your back. Thanks again to everyone who helped out and also all of you who came to enjoy the party! Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment