Something fun for everyone to try. Open a Google page and type "find chuck norris" in the search box. Hit the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button. This is a good times! - Hilary, you are going to love this!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Pretty Face... I want an invitation.. You know I was your first and favorite companion.. Michael is like the third or fourth to come so just thought I would make sure that was known...
Hey it's me Natalie Overson Unga and my husband is Kelii. Please send me an invite to 9 Cardinal Way #140, Santa Rosa, Ca 95409, I cannot believe that Steffen did not give this to you.. Well my email address is really easy... Natalie.Unga@gmail.com
I got Mekum's email and yet you didn't give your email.
2 comments:
Pretty Face... I want an invitation.. You know I was your first and favorite companion.. Michael is like the third or fourth to come so just thought I would make sure that was known...
Hey it's me Natalie Overson Unga and my husband is Kelii. Please send me an invite to 9 Cardinal Way #140, Santa Rosa, Ca 95409, I cannot believe that Steffen did not give this to you.. Well my email address is really easy... Natalie.Unga@gmail.com
I got Mekum's email and yet you didn't give your email.
So here is my email as a blog post.
Nat
I'm not gonna lie, I laughed...HARD!
Post a Comment