Adams Christmas Card 2010(Sung to the tune “Do you see what I see”)
Said the happy mom to the happy dad,
Do you smell what I smell?
In the baby’s diaper – help him dad.
Do you smell what I smell?
The stench! The stink!
I will throw it in the sink!
No you don’t! Here, I’ve gotten a bag.
No you don’t! Here, I’ve gotten a bag.
Said the sleepy mom to the sleepy dad,
Do you hear what I hear?
Screaming from his crib down the hall,
Do you hear what I hear?
A cry! A wail!
It’s the middle of the night!
Do you want me to turn on the light?
Do you want me to turn on the light?
Said The Kid to the Mom & the Dad,
Do you know why I’m sad?
My teeth have come, they hurt really bad!
Do you know why I’m sad?
THE TORTURE! THE PAIN!
IT’S DRIVING ME INSANE!
All day long I’m a drooling machine.
All day long I’m a drooling machine.
Said the lovely mom to the handsome dad,
Do you see what I see?
Sitting with us here, I’m so glad?
Do you see what I see?
The Kid! The Kid!
Smiling with his might!
He has brought us goodness and light!
He has brought us goodness and Light!
Love,
The Adams Family
(Michael, Kim & Jonathan)
1 comment:
Oh, I looove the card!!! So cute!!! love it, love it, love it!
Post a Comment