Friday, January 21, 2011

DANGER!!!


We been having a little work done on our house. We had the old airducts taken out and new smaller, more efficient ones put in. This left a huge hole where our old air intake duct was removed. So we spent the weekend filling in holes in our floor.

My brother pointed out how this was a helpful hole. He said if someone broke into our house we could run downstairs then crawl back up this hole and sneak out the front door. I thought that was a very good escape plan but felt like I should point out the fact that I would probably just head out the back door I would have to pass to get into the basement. BUT, if for some reason I had been trapped in the basement, I would have used that plan. Now that our house is coming together I will have to post some pictures... soon!

2 comments:

Globe Trecker said...

Oh, wow. This totally made me laugh--never mind the picture of Kim hanging upside down into the crawl space. That you have even hatched a plan of escape is good thinking--and something I wouldn't have thought of. It could be come Michael's "man cave" one day...

anoyce said...

Wow! That is crazy! I think Kenneth probably would have left the hole...it could make for some fun games!