After finishing up some Christmas shopping Michael's brother Nathan wanted to head over to see Santa at the Christmas house. We had just enough time and decided to join him. It was a crazy house reminiscent of the Griswold's treasure from Christmas Vacation. Michael's nieces and nephew were looking at the manger scene in the corner of the yard and talking about Jesus when another little girl walked and said, "that is Jesus." Victoria, the youngest turned to her and replied, "Hello, that's what I just said!" with all the attitude her little body held. We all had a good laugh about that. Nathan and his family waited for Santa but the rest of us had to leave to get to a dinner appointment. I guess Santa gives out coloring books to all the kids. It wasn't Temple Square but it was still fun to see it and spend time with family... especially since we only needed jackets.
Wow...that Santa house is amazing!!! Nothing like that out here...and how come no one associates Christmas with Christ out here?!?! I guess they call it White Night...? I need some more details...!
Oh...and I can just see Kiki and all her attitude! Love it!
1 comment:
Wow...that Santa house is amazing!!! Nothing like that out here...and how come no one associates Christmas with Christ out here?!?! I guess they call it White Night...? I need some more details...!
Oh...and I can just see Kiki and all her attitude! Love it!
Post a Comment