Friday, January 21, 2011

Visit with Grandma Adams

We stopped by to visit Grandma, because a trip to Sacramento just isn't the same if you don't visit her. She enjoyed seeing Jonathan, and he enjoyed visiting with her. She told us stories and the latest family gossip. Then, before we continued on our way, we ventured outside to the backyard to the orange tree. Fresh oranges are the best, especially when you pick them yourself and eat them only minutes later. They were so tasty! Jonathan enjoyed picking oranges. Some day we will need a fruit tree so that he can climb it and pick all the fruit for us. We were surprised by her Charlie Brown orange and lemon trees which were only a couple of feet tall, but with some fruit on them that made them look like the trees were about to snap. We love Grandma and always enjoy visiting her!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Love, Love, Love all your posts. Looks like all three of you have had a blast!!!

miss_ali916 said...

Oh...so love the pics! And good thing you posted them...Sai and I were trying to look grandma's house up on google.com, but it wasn't there. I know how Grandma is paranoid about things like that so I wonder if she had some doing with it! haha! But now I have something to show Sai! Wahuu!

PaA-Lito said...

Thanks again for that tour of the home I grew up in. I want you to know that the grapes have been pruned! And regarding Alisha's comment about googling her house, check out the satellite view. It's there and it looks to me like Grandma is in the picture too. Check it out!

Globe Trecker said...

I can't believe how big Jonathan is getting! He's a cutie.