Monday, August 25, 2008

Momma said there'd be days like this

I am sitting at home watching the Severe storm warnings on TV, not to mention listening to the sirens continually go by. First they showed a Wall Cloud moving over the Puget Sound. The warnings have slowed down but I guess there is still some flooding around the area. The warnings all said stay inside which was fine for me but Michael had to work late today so now he is stuck at the office for awhile... I'm sure the weather will have cleared up by the time he is ready to come home. What to do now?!

Here are some pictures of Michael's project at work:



I put a box around Michael's office, it's the one in the back that looks like a Superman symbol.

3 comments:

The Egg Basket said...

Ah... lovely north Pac weather. Enjoy!!! You'll be back home just in time for snow. :)

Nikki said...

I love all the updates, you are keeping us well informed! Hey, have you been to Ballard Locks yet...if not, totally worth it!
Nikki

tjneumann said...

I'm pretty sure you are having way too much fun out there! I love all the pics... it makes me excited to go there in November! :) :) :)