Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Some time spent in Seattle

So don't miss us too much, it will only be a month. Michael and I are more than excited to announce our departure to Seattle in the coming days. As you can tell by the email above Michael's company needs him in Seattle to help finish up a project. He will be driving up on Saturday (Stopping half way for the Twin Falls Temple open house). I will be spending my weekend with my dear friend Nicomi before flying up to meet him next Tuesday. I will be able to keep my job and work remotely from our extended stay hotel in the heart of Seattle. This is going to be an adventure never to forget. We will keep the blog updated so you can be included. I am altogether too excited about this!!!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow! Have so much fun!

gina bina said...

So fun, so jealous.

anoyce said...

Man! So fun! Yeah, it was quite a shock of an update when Michael picked us up from the airport! Man..I can't imagine a "vacation" for a month! Lucky you!

Jenna said...

We will miss you guys! How fun though...Enjoy the break!

Mel said...

Oh my! Have fun and then tell us all about it.

The Egg Basket said...

Bye Kimmie. I hope you have fun. Acutally, you've been there for most of a day now. Hope it's all going well. Don't forget to call Scotty & Amy and Amy & Seth.